- Rookie Sales Person of the Year
- Salesperson of the Year
- Sales Team of the Year (2 or More People)
- Online Sales Counselor of the Year
- Sales Manager of the Year
- Marketing Director of the Year
- Sales & Marketing Council of the Year
- Best Community Branding
- Best Graphic Continuity
- Best Brochure
- Best Direct Mail Program
- Best Internet Marketing Program
(includes banners, eblasts, blogs and online PR)
- Best Social Marketing Program
(includes social media, blogs and online PR)
- Best Black & White Ad
- Best Color Ad
- Best Print Campaign - Series of Ads
- Best Radio Commercial
- Best TV Commercial (Broadcast or YouTube)
- Best Overall Advertising Campaign
- Best Special Promotion – limited time marketing promotion
- International Marketing Program
- Best Website for an Associate and Supplier
- Best Website for a Builder
- Best Website for a Community
- Best Computer Generated Sales Tool - (Virutal Reality or other such tools)
- Best Marketing Promotion by Supplier or Industry Partner
- Building Industry Community Spirit Award
- Best Sales Center
- Best Leasing Center
- Best Presentation Center
- Best Clubhouse
- Best Design Center
- Best Signage
- Best Landscape Design
- Best Outdoor Living Space
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model under 1,500 sq. ft.
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model 1,500 to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model over 2,500 sq. ft.
- Best Interior Design of a Custom Home
- Best Staging of a New Home - Standing Inventory, Parade Home, etc.
- Best Architectural Design of a Single Family Detached Home under 1,500 sq. ft.
- Best Architectural Design of a Single Family Detached Home 1,500 to 2, 500 sq. ft.
- Best Architectural Design of a Single Family Detached Home over 2,500 sq. ft.
- Best Architectural Design of an Attached Home Plan under 1,500 sq. ft.
- Best Architectural Design of an Attached Home Plan 1,500 sq. ft. or more (For Sale)
- Best Architectural Design of a Multi-Family Community (Rental)
- Best Architectural Design of a One of a Kind Home
- Best International Architectural Design
- Community of the Year Award
IMPORTANT DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY GUIDELINES :
Cosmetic removal of construction or environmental challenges is acceptable (powerlines, construction, traffic, reflections, etc.).
Alteration of product, interiors, or landscape design is NOT allowed.
ENTRY FORMS AND MARKETING STATEMENTS
For marketing categories: A completed entry form must be submitted for each entry. A marketing statement form must be submitted with all other exhibits required to aid the judges in determining the merits of each entry. Marketing statements should be individually written for each entry/category.
For individual achievement categories—candidate statement: Each candidate for rookie, salesperson, sales team, sales manager, and marketing director is required to fill out appropriate forms.
Candidates for Marketing Director of the Year are also required to fill out entrant and sponsor statements (see Category 5 for more details).